Three weeks back, I made a new friend who was about to get married and was too crazy about my wedding invitation design. He wanted to have something similar done for himself, as D day was approaching. Both the bride and groom are from Rajasthan (a state from India) where puppet shows in traditional dress are quite well known (and is also part of their culture). Hence, portraying the new couple as 'puppets' sounded like a nice idea and became the central theme of their wedding poster invite. This was done in a bit of hurry as much of my time got lost because of preparing for Comic Con India. But I am still happy to hear that the design was loved by the couple and everyone else who attended the wedding. I wish them a very happy married life ahead! (Also a special thanks to The Latin Sardar for introducing Suresh to me)